– Scout & The Gumboot Kids Season 1 is currently airing Saturday morning’s at 7:25AM on CBC. Thirty new episodes coming in January, 2017!
– In production on YVR: Life In Transit, a pilot TV series for Knowledge.
– We’re currently in production on 30 new episodes of Scout & The Gumboot Kids Season 2.
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids won the Leo Awards 2016 for Best Screen Writing and Best Production Design
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids is green lit for 30 new episodes on Kids’ CBC!
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids won the 2016 Golden Sheaf Award at the Yorkton Film Festival for Best Children’s and Youth Production!
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids has been nominated for six Leo Awards — Best Production, Direction, Screenwriting, Musical Score, Production Design, and Cinematography.
– The Two Story rebrand of BBC Kids is now live on the network!
– Our Knowledge Network Original Series, Space Suite II premieres on Knowledge on July 13.
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids has been nominated for a 2016 Golden Sheaf Award for Best Children’s and Youth Production.
– YVR: Life in Transit – A Knowledge Network Original, is currently in production.
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids with Jessie Farrell singing songs from the show
were special guests at the 2016 Vancouver’s Healthy Family Expo.
– Production complete on Space Suite II (Knowledge Network); Air dates TBA
Nov – Dec 2015
– Two Story has completed a rebrand for BBC Kids. The new brand will roll out in Spring 2016.
– Two Story worked with Hogan Millar Media to produce a video for the Vancouver Economic Commission.
– Two Story produced a concert school tour for Jessie Farrell Take Me Outside school tour in Vancouver, BC
Sept – Oct 2015
– Scout & The Gumboot Kids premieres October 19 @ 9:55am on Kids’ CBC
– Space Suite premieres on September 30 @ 7pm on Knowledge
– We are in pre-production on a new series for Knowledge Network, YVR: Life in Transit
– Space Suite II for Knowledge Network, in post-production
May – August 2015
– In production/post, Scout & the Gumboot Kids for Kids’ CBC
– In production – Space Suite II, a Knowledge Network commission
– Two Story has been contracted to rebrand BBC Kids
Feb – April 2015
– Completed Space Suite, a Knowledge Network commission, airing September 2015
– Production complete on Vancouver Public Library Foundation video
– Currently in pre-production on Scout & The Gumboot Kids, for Kids’ CBC
Dec 2014-Jan 2015
– Tara Hungerford and Eric Hogan of Two Story Productions have been nominated for a 2015 Canadian Screen Award for production design on Take Me Home, a Knowledge Network commission.
– Two Story has partnered with Country Music Star Jessie Farrell to produce a kid’s album. Album and music videos to be released in February 2015!
– Documentary series Space Suite for Knowledge Network is currently in post production.
– We’ve completed two commercials for the Copenhagen Business School.
– We’re in production on an exciting new project with country music star Jessie Farrell. Check back soon for details!
– Wrapped production on a documentary project featuring John Mann and Jill Daum, a Knowledge Commission.
– Post production in progress on an advocacy video for Sierra Club. Agency: Hogan Millar Media
– In production on Space Suite, a Knowledge commission.
– We are pleased to announce, Two Story Productions has been green lit for a doc project “Space Suite” Commissioned by Knowledge Network .
– Two Story is green lit for another Knowledge Network commissioned documentary, details TBA
– We produced/directed a short Come Play Outside for Kids’ CBC, currently airing
– Completed 3 more segments of the series Take Me Home for Knowledge Network
Our documentary “Welcome Home” airs December 17 at 10:30pm on Knowledge!
– Gumboot Kids is currently in stage two of development with Kids’ CBC!
– 17 of the 19 shorts for the Knowledge Network commissioned series, “Take Me Home”.
– Gumboot Kids is currently in development with CBC!
– Two Story has been commissioned by Knowledge Network for three additional shorts for the Take Me Home documentary series.
– Dwelling — a Knowledge Network documentary commission — is in the final stages of post production.
– Two Story has completed and delivered two recruiting videos for UBC Sauder Business School, DAP Program.
– Two Story is producing videos for UBC’s Sauder School of Business.
– Production continues on the Knowledge Network commission, Dwelling
– Bell’s Enterprise Solutions videos are now completed.
– In production on Dwelling, documentary commissioned by the Knowledge Network
– Two Story has partnered with Hogan Millar Media to produce a series of branding videos for Spectra Energy
– Currently shooting in Toronto & Montreal for Bell
– Two Story is green lit for a Knowledge Network commissioned documentary, details TBA
– In production on a video series for Bell, showcasing it’s role in the 2012 Olympic Games
– In production on two videos for Hogan Millar Media
– We’ve delivered two short films for Knowledge Network, Route 66 and East is East.
– Post production is wrapped on the Gumboot Kids pilot.
We’re in production on two branding promos for Knowledge Network.
Production wrapped on two videos for the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC).
We are in production on a children’s TV pilot, Gumboot Kids!!
Production is wrapped on a short video presentation for Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson.
– Production is wrapped on 28 videos for Bell and the Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
– We’ve also completed two videos for First Calgary Financial. Agency: MacLaren McCann.
– We are in production with Bell on a series of 28 videos for the Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
– Currently in development on television series. Details TBA.
– Completed a New Years Eve Countdown project for Knowledge Network.
– Two Story receives development funding from BC Film for a documentary project.
– Two Story produces a series of 30 second TV ads for Mayor Gregor Robertson.
– Filming has begun on a new documentary project for the Knowledge Network.
– Production is wrapped on an online video for the Canadian Tourism Commission. Produced with Blatant Media. Agency: DDB.
– Production is complete on a video for retired NHL superstar and local hero, Kirk McLean. Produced with Grace Studio.
Two Story Productions has entered a development deal with Knowledge Network. Details TBA.
Two Story Productions completes post work for clients Bell, Atos and ZLC Financial Group.
Two Story Productions is awarded 2 Leo Awards, Best Direction in a Documentary Series, and Best Sound Edited in a Documentary Series for A Window Looking In. The documentary received 9 Leo nominations including best cinematography, screenwriting, musical score, picture editing, and best overall production.
The Two Story produced series Bell Soccer Skills & Drills featuring Whitecaps FC Captain, Jay Demerit airs on CTV.